Five Advantages Of Products
- Standard magnetic rods have a diameter of 25mm
- The peak strength on the magnetic rod surface is 14000 Gauss
- Rare earth magnetic circuit design, extreme heat resistance up to 338°F
- SmCo magnetic system can withstand temperature up to 662°F
- Surface material 316L cold drawn seamless tube
High-strength rare-earth magnet rods are very effective in removing submicron ferrous and paramagnetic contaminants from free-flowing products such as powders and liquids.
Factors affecting magnetic force
Magnetic induction line density on surface of magnet
Magnetic field gradient
Adsorbed metal particle weight
Integrate the rod into the machine with minimal engineering effort.
Both ends of each rod are marked with M6 threads for ease of installation, or without threads or with studs, which can be specified when ordering.
Many sizes in stock are available for same-day shipping.
Multiple field strength designs to meet different temperature resistance needs
The magnetic rods' length can be customized (from 4"to 80")
Both ends of the magnetic rod can be plain and sealed, threaded rod, threaded hole or welding handle, etc.
Plastic pellets, sugar powder, pharmaceutical powders, cheese, rice, grain, food additives, chocolate sauce, jam, etc.
Remove iron impurities from liquid piping
Used as quality inspection tool for dry powder materials
Used in work areas where conventional magnetic grids/grates cannot be installed